Here’s an elegant, entertainment-friendly way to up your intake of anti-inflammatory omega-3 fats.
- 8 pieces of toastServings
- 4 slices thick-cut multigrain bread, toasted & cut in half
- 1/2 cup plain Greek-style yogurt
- 1 teaspoon Meyer lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon pink sea salt
- 1 8-ounce package Patagonia Provisions Wild Pink Salmon, flaked
- 1 large watermelon radish, shaved thinly
- Combine yogurt, lemon zest, chives, one tablespoon of cilantro, and salt in a small bowl, stir well to combine.
- Spread one tablespoon of the yogurt mixture over each toast half.
- Divide the salmon evenly among the toasts.
- Scatter the shaved radish slices over the salmon, and sprinkle with the remaining tablespoon of cilantro.
- Serving Size: 1 piece of toast
- Calories: 90
- Carbohydrate Content: 8 g
- Cholesterol Content: 15 mg
- Fat Content: 2.5 g
- Fiber Content: 1 g
- Protein Content: 9 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 0.5 g
- Sodium Content: 230 mg
- Sugar Content: 3 g