Get full access to Outside Learn, our online education hub featuring in-depth nutrition, fitness and adventure courses, and more than 2,000 instructional videos when you sign up for Outside+..
Recipe from our sister publication, Cuisine at Home.
- To make beets: Preheat oven to 400°F. Drizzle beets with oil, then wrap each in foil, and roast until fork-tender, about 45 minutes. Let beets cool slightly, then remove foil and rub off skins. Cut beets into 1/4-inch pieces. Whisk together vinegar, honey, salt, and pepper. Stir in beets, cover, and chill at least 1 hour.
- To make salad: Toss together greens, quinoa, blueberries, scallions, basil, pistachios, and hemp hearts. Drain beets, and add to salad.
- To make dressing: Whisk together yogurt, lemon juice, oil, matcha, garlic, and honey; season with salt and pepper. Drizzle over salad
- Calories 550
- Carbohydrate Content 59 g
- Cholesterol Content 5 mg
- Fat Content 29 g
- Fiber Content 13 g
- Protein Content 19 g
- Saturated Fat Content 4.5 g
- Sodium Content 390 mg
- Sugar Content 26 g