For more about this recipe: Eating for Thick, Healthy Hair.
Recipe from our sister publication, Cuisine at Home.
- Whisk together sherry, broth, jam, soy sauce, vinegar, chili garlic sauce, five-spice powder, and cornstarch. Add chicken, and toss to coat.
- Coat wok with nonstick spray. Heat oil in wok over medium-high heat. Remove half of chicken from marinade, and stir-fry until brown, 2–3 minutes. Transfer to plate, and repeat with remaining chicken. Reserve marinade.
- Remove wok from heat, coat with nonstick spray, and return to heat. Add ginger, and stir-fry 30 seconds. Add bok choy ribs and scallions, and stir-fry 2 minutes more. Add peas and bok choy leaves, and stir-fry 2 minutes more.
- Return chicken and reserved marinade to wok and heat until marinade thickens. Add sprouts and plums, and stir-fry 1 minute. Garnish with peanuts.
- Calories 350
- Carbohydrate Content 38 g
- Cholesterol Content 60 mg
- Fat Content 9 g
- Fiber Content 7 g
- Protein Content 29 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 500 mg
- Sugar Content 25 g