Get full access to Outside Learn, our online education hub featuring in-depth nutrition, fitness and adventure courses, and more than 2,000 instructional videos when you sign up for Outside+..
For a list of 10 foods for your brain – Your Brain on Food
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Toast bread on a baking sheet until crisped, 10 minutes.
- Combine cream cheese, avocado, minced dill, zest, and lemon juice, and season with salt and black pepper.
- Spread bread with avocado cream cheese, then top with capers, red onion, salmon, and cucumbers.
- Drizzle toasts with oil, season with salt, black pepper, and pepper flakes, then garnish with dill sprigs
- Calories 240
- Carbohydrate Content 16 g
- Cholesterol Content 50 mg
- Fat Content 13 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 15 g
- Saturated Fat Content 5 g
- Sodium Content 270 mg
- Sugar Content 1 g
- Trans Fat Content 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat Content 0 g