Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+ Join Today!.
You really can’t have too many good pumpkin bread recipes — and this Paleo-friendly version doesn’t disappoint! Almond butter keeps the bread moist and delectable. And the coconut oil adds a dose of healthy fat. What’s not to love?
Pumpkin-Almond Butter Bread recipe
- Grease and lightly flour (some arrowroot starch is fine for this) a standard 8×4½-inch loaf pan and preheat oven to 350°F.
- In large bowl, combine almond butter, eggs, coconut sugar, pumpkin, coconut oil, lemon juice, and vanilla. Blend using hand mixer until smooth.
- In medium bowl, whisk together arrowroot starch, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, baking powder, and salt. Add to wet ingredients and blend on low until fully incorporated and batter is smooth.
- Pour into prepared loaf pan and bake 50–60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Let cool in pan 10 minutes, remove from pan, and place on wire rack to cool completely before slicing and serving.
- Calories 360
- Carbohydrate Content 25 g
- Cholesterol Content 45 mg
- Fat Content 28 g
- Fiber Content 4 g
- Protein Content 7 g
- Saturated Fat Content 13 g
- Sodium Content 270 mg
- Sugar Content 11 g