- 1 2 1⁄2-lb. pumpkin, peeled, seeded and cubed
- 8 cloves garlic, peeled and minced (2 1⁄2 Tbs.)
- 1/3 cup chopped parsley
- 2 Tbs. chopped fresh sage
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup breadcrumbs (of your choice)
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 9x13-inch baking dish or gratin dish with cooking spray.
2. Toss pumpkin with garlic, parsley, sage, and salt and pepper to taste. Transfer to baking dish, and drizzle with olive oil.
3. Bake 1 hour, or until pumpkin begins to soften and brown around the edges, stirring occasionally. Toss with cheese and breadcrumbs. Bake 15 minutes more, or until top is golden brown.
- Calories: 170
- Carbohydrate Content: 14 g
- Cholesterol Content: 5 mg
- Fat Content: 11 g
- Fiber Content: 1 g
- Protein Content: 5 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 2.5 g
- Sodium Content: 167 mg
- Sugar Content: 6 g