Get full access to Outside Learn, our online education hub featuring in-depth nutrition, fitness and adventure courses, and more than 2,000 instructional videos when you sign up for Outside+..
Photography: Pornchai Mittongtare; Food Styling: Claire Stancer; Prop Stylist: Robin Turk
Recipe adapted from Purely Pumpkin by Allison Day
Think of this like pumpkin pie in a glass—with lots more protein, fiber, and icronutrients. This thick smoothie will keep you satisfied for hours.
Did You Know?
MCT Oil helps boost production of ketones, making it a great fat choice for keto dieters.
- Add all smoothie ingredients to blender.
- Blend on high until smooth and creamy.
- Thin with additional milk or water if desired.
- Serve immediately.
- Calories 370
- Carbohydrate Content 45 g
- Cholesterol Content 10 mg
- Fat Content 17 g
- Fiber Content 2 g
- Protein Content 9 g
- Saturated Fat Content 16 g
- Sodium Content 125 mg
- Sugar Content 32 g