Get full access to Outside Learn, our online education hub featuring in-depth nutrition, fitness and adventure courses, and more than 2,000 instructional videos when you sign up for Outside+..
These popsicles are fudgy and rich, but they’re also packed with the goodness of chia seeds for added protein, fiber, and omega-3s. You will need a 6-pack silicon popsicle mold (3.1 fluid ounces each).
More Frozen Desserts:
- Place all ingredients in high-speed blender. Process until smooth (about 4 minutes) and thick as chocolate pudding.
- Pour into popsicle molds, leaving about a quarter inch at the top of each. Freeze 6 hours, or overnight.
- To unmold, fill a pan with warm (not hot) water. Briefly dip molds in water for 20 seconds until the popsicles loosen. You can run them under warm water, but this results in uneven defrosting.
- Calories 290
- Carbohydrate Content 26 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 22 g
- Fiber Content 6 g
- Protein Content 5 g
- Saturated Fat Content 17 g
- Sodium Content 45 mg
- Sugar Content 14 g