These popsicles are fudgy and rich, but they’re also packed with the goodness of chia seeds for added protein, fiber, and omega-3s. You will need a 6-pack silicon popsicle mold (3.1 fluid ounces each).
More Frozen Desserts:
- Frozen Strawberry Cheesecake
- Dark Cherry Rosemary Buttermilk Sherbet
- Elvis Peanut Butter and Banana Soft Serve Ice Cream Sundaes
- Place all ingredients in high-speed blender. Process until smooth (about 4 minutes) and thick as chocolate pudding.
- Pour into popsicle molds, leaving about a quarter inch at the top of each. Freeze 6 hours, or overnight.
- To unmold, fill a pan with warm (not hot) water. Briefly dip molds in water for 20 seconds until the popsicles loosen. You can run them under warm water, but this results in uneven defrosting.