Roast Barramundi with Carrot Top Chimi Creme
This dish goes beautifully with a bowl of Lotus Foods Jade Pearl Rice and a heap of roasted heirloom carrots.
Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
Related: In a Pickle & Loving It
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbs. Ugly Pickle Carrot Top Chimi
- 1/2 Tbs. chopped scallions
- 1 tsp. microplaned lemon zest
- 4 6-oz. fillets barramundi (or other firm steak fish, such as mahi-mahi or wahoo)
- 1 tsp. non-GMO safflower oil
- 1/2 Tbs. O Olive oil Meyer Lemon
- olive oil
- Sprinkle of kosher salt, a grind or two of black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Mix together yogurt, Chimi, scallions, and zest, and set aside.
- Line small sheet pan with heavy duty aluminum foil, and moisten surface with safflower oil. Place fish fillets on pan, drizzle with lemon olive oil, and season all over with salt and pepper.
- Roast until almost cooked through, about 12 minutes for 1-inch thick fillets. Remove from oven and spread yogurt creme over tops of the filets. Return to oven and cook 3–4 minutes more. Remove from oven and serve immediately.
You Might Also Like: Fish En Papillote
- Serving Size 1/4 of recipe
- Calories 240
- Carbohydrate Content 1 g
- Cholesterol Content 70 mg
- Fat Content 12 g
- Fiber Content 0 g
- Protein Content 37 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 125 mg
- Sugar Content 1 g