Get full access to Outside Learn, our online education hub featuring in-depth nutrition, fitness and adventure courses, and more than 2,000 instructional videos when you sign up for Outside+..
Whether you’re having a 4th of July BBQ or just feel like firing up the grill, a dynamic duo of fresh fish and veggies makes the perfect alternative to red meat. Serve this mouthwatering Rosemary Garlic Tuna with our Asparagus Pepper Toss for a pitch-perfect light summer meal.
Rosemary Garlic Grilled Tuna recipe
- Wash tuna steaks well. Pat dry and place on medium platter.
- Combine tamari, lemon juice, garlic, olive oil, and rosemary. Pour over tuna steaks, coating each well. Marinate 1–2 hours in refrigerator or ice chest.
- Place tuna steaks on hot grill and cook 4–5 minutes on each side, or until done in center.
- Place tuna steaks on serving platter, and garnish with additional rosemary.
- Calories 190
- Carbohydrate Content 2 g
- Cholesterol Content 55 mg
- Fat Content 8 g
- Fiber Content 0 g
- Protein Content 26 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1.5 g
- Sodium Content 550 mg
- Sugar Content 0 g