For more recipes and article, see Beyond Gluten-Free.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment.
- In small mixing bowl, combine flax, chia, almond milk, vinegar, and eggs. Mix until smooth. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- In large mixing bowl, combine almond flour, baking powder, and salt. Mix well. Stir in olives and rosemary. Add chia/flax mixture to almond meal and mix well to form stiff dough; dough should begin to form a ball.
- Turn ball of dough onto parchment-lined baking sheet, and form into an oblong. Using serrated knife, cut two or three diagonal slits in top of loaf. Sprinkle with coarse salt.
- Bake 30-35 minutes, until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. Let cool 10 minutes, then slice and serve.
- Serving Size 1
- Calories 160
- Carbohydrate Content 7 g
- Cholesterol Content 45 mg
- Fat Content 13 g
- Fiber Content 4 g
- Protein Content 7 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 220 mg
- Sugar Content 1 g
- Trans Fat Content 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat Content 0 g