Get full access to Outside Learn, our online education hub featuring in-depth nutrition, fitness and adventure courses, and more than 2,000 instructional videos when you sign up for Outside+..
1. Lightly whisk together eggs, oil, milk, and water. Stir in pancake mix, dill, and salt. Do not overmix.
2. Heat an 8-inch skillet over medium heat, and spray with cooking spray. Pour in 1/4 cup batter and quickly tilt and turn pan to cover bottom. Cook about 40 seconds, flip, and cook 40 seconds more. Remove to plate. Continue to make pancakes (8 total) until all batter is used. (Tip: Put wax paper between pancakes on plate to prevent sticking.)
3. Preheat oven to 425°F. Place salmon on a foil-lined baking sheet, drizzle with 2 tsp. lemon oil, and salt and pepper to taste. Bake 16–18 minutes until cooked through. For the last 10 minutes of cooking, drizzle asparagus with remaining lemon oil and add to baking sheet with salmon.
4. Allow salmon to cool a bit, then flake into pieces. Divide the salmon and asparagus among pancakes, and roll each into a tube. Arrange two each on four dinner plates. Scatter chopped tomatoes and parsley leaves on top, and serve.
- Serving Size 1 serving
- Calories 640
- Carbohydrate Content 20 g
- Cholesterol Content 165 mg
- Fat Content 46 g
- Fiber Content 5 g
- Protein Content 38 g
- Saturated Fat Content 10 g
- Sodium Content 610 mg
- Sugar Content 5 g