Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
For more about this recipe: Cream of the Crop: 5 Fall Superfoods to Feast On Now
- Toss together beets, celery root, scallions, cilantro, cider vinegar, and salt in medium bowl. Let rest at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 300°F. Season salmon with salt and pepper, and place skin side down on parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Bake 15 minutes, or until just barely cooked through. Let rest 10 minutes, then gently break apart flesh using a fork.
- Stir together sour cream, horseradish, and lemon juice.
- Place chunks of salmon on tortillas and top with slaw and dollops of sour cream-horseradish sauce.
- Calories 448
- Carbohydrate Content 35 g
- Cholesterol Content 77 mg
- Fat Content 22 g
- Fiber Content 5 g
- Protein Content 28 g
- Saturated Fat Content 7 g
- Sodium Content 335 mg
- Sugar Content 4 g