Get full access to Outside Learn, our online education hub featuring in-depth nutrition, fitness and adventure courses, and more than 2,000 instructional videos when you sign up for Outside+..
For more about this recipe: 11 Step Detox Plan
- Thoroughly rinse all ingredients.
- Cut vegetables into smaller size, appropriate for your juicer.
- Alternate juicing harder vegetables with leafy ones (especially if using a masticating juicer).
- Transfer juice to an airtight container, preferably BPA-free, and keep refrigerated. Or divide into three portions to drink throughout the day. Add lemon, lime, or ginger for extra flavor (optional).
- Calories 260
- Carbohydrate Content 54 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 3.5 g
- Fiber Content 22 g
- Protein Content 16 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0.5 g
- Sodium Content 240 mg
- Sugar Content 21 g