- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded from baked deli chicken
- ½ pound petite green beans (haricots vert)
- 10-ounce pint cherry tomatoes
- 2 cloves garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 3 Tbs. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbs. balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper
1. Grease a 9X13 quarter sheet pan with sides. Preheat oven to 375 F degrees.
2. Trim stem ends from green beans. Place on baking sheet. Drizzle with one tablespoon of extra-virgin olive oil, season with garlic slices, salt and pepper. Bake for 10 minutes.
3. Add chicken and tomatoes to the pan. Drizzle with remaining olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Season with salt and pepper. Bake for another 5-8 minutes until heated through.
4. Serve alone or over freshly cooked pasta.