Get full access to Outside Learn, our online education hub featuring in-depth nutrition, fitness and adventure courses, and more than 2,000 instructional videos when you sign up for Outside+..
1. In a large heavy saucepan over medium heat, cook onions in olive oil until translucent, stirring often, about 6 minutes.
2. Add vegetable broth, clam juice, saffron, and turmeric to pot; bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer for 10 minutes.
3. Increase heat; add shrimp and snap peas to pot, cook until shrimp are translucent, about 3 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste.
4. Divide among four bowls, garnish with parsley leaves.
- Calories 150
- Carbohydrate Content 14 g
- Cholesterol Content 35 mg
- Fat Content 7 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 7 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 980 mg
- Sugar Content 7 g