You can find Tonnino tuna some specialty and health foods markets, or visit http://www.tonnino.com.
- Makes 2 servings as a main dish, 4 as a sideServings
4 cups shredded hearts of romaine lettuce
Assorted heirloom tomatoes, larger ones in wedges
1½ cups partially-peeled & cubed cucumber
1 jar Tonnino tuna filets with oregano (or tuna of your choice)
2 Tbs. fresh Meyer lemon juice
1/3 cup crumbled Valbreso French feta (optional)
- Place the romaine in a large serving bowl.
- Arrange the tomatoes and cucumbers around the sides, top with tuna filets.
- Drizzle with 2 Tbs. of olive oil from the tuna jar and lemon juice.
- Add salt and pepper to taste, garnish with feta if using, and serve.