Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
Best Sugar Alternatives
Erythritol, monkfruit, stevia, inulin, and allulose work best in these recipes.
- Grease and flour Bundt plan. Blend confectioners’’s sweetener and maple syrup together to make glaze, and set aside. Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Press apples and zucchini in wire strainer. Let sit 15 minutes. Press firmly with paper towel to remove any excess moisture. Set aside.
- Stir together dry ingredients. Add wet ingredients, with the exception of the apples and zucchini, to large bowl. Mix well in a stand mixer. Add dry ingredients, and stir well. Add apples and zucchini. Turn batter into prepared Bundt pan, and bake 50–60 minutes until inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack at least an hour. Run a knife around the center of the pan and outside edge of the pan to release cake. Turn out onto a serving platter. Pour glaze over cake.
- Calories 230
- Carbohydrate Content 44 g
- Cholesterol Content 70 mg
- Fat Content 9 g
- Fiber Content 0 g
- Protein Content 3 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1.5 g
- Sodium Content 240 mg
- Sugar Content 15 g