Get full access to Outside Learn, our online education hub featuring in-depth nutrition, fitness and adventure courses, and more than 2,000 instructional videos when you sign up for Outside+..
For more about honey, please see A Taste of Honey
- Moisten chicken cutlets with olive oil, and sprinkle with cumin, paprika, and coriander.
- Heat grapeseed oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken cutlets, and
cook about 2 minutes per side, until just cooked through. Allow to rest on warm platter.
- Add honey, lemon juice, and cayenne to small pot, warm slightly, and stir to combine. Drizzle over chicken and serve immediately.
- Serving Size 1 chicken breast
- Calories 320
- Carbohydrate Content 9 g
- Cholesterol Content 110 mg
- Fat Content 15 g
- Fiber Content 0 g
- Protein Content 36 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 200 mg
- Sugar Content 8 g