Spirulina Tropical Fruit Smoothie
Give your smoothie an upgrade with this superfood, a blue-green algae chock-full of calcium, niacin, potassium, magnesium, B vitamins, iron, and protein.
Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
Infused with tropical notes from pineapple, papaya, and mango, this thick, creamy smoothie packs a serious nutritional punch from nutrient-dense spirulina, vitamin C-rich fruits, and protein- and probiotic-packed Greek yogurt.
Want more delicious spirulina recipes?
Download a free recipe eBook—and get a coupon for 15% off VieSun Spirulina!—at florahealth.com. (Flora Health is a distributor of VieSun.)
- ½ cup plain organic Greek yogurt
- 1 cup organic pineapple juice
- 1 cup organic diced papaya
- ½ cup organic mango chunks
- 1 tsp. VieSun Organic Spirulina Powder
Blend all ingredients together until smooth.
- Calories 420
- Carbohydrate Content 64 g
- Cholesterol Content 15 mg
- Fat Content 8 g
- Fiber Content 4 g
- Protein Content 21 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3 g
- Sodium Content 180 mg
- Sugar Content 55 g