Get full access to Outside Learn, our online education hub featuring in-depth nutrition, fitness and adventure courses, and more than 2,000 instructional videos when you sign up for Outside+..
1. Grease a 9X13 quarter sheet pan with sides. Preheat oven to 400 F degrees.
2. Place quartered Brussels sprouts and green onions in a bowl.
3. Shave off large strips of parsnips with a vegetable peeler. Cut in half to shorten if they are too long. Place in bowl with Brussel’s sprouts and green onions. Coat well with extra-virgin olive oil.
4. Season with salt and pepper. Turn out on to the baking sheet.
5. Bake for 20 minutes until nicely roasted. Stir occasionally for even browning. The exposed parsnips and onions will cook into lovely crispy bits.
6. Stir the mayonnaise and sriracha together.
7. Carefully push the vegetables aside to create 6 wells. Break the eggs into the holes. Scatter the bacon over the top and return the oven.
8. Bake for 5-6 minutes depending on how you like your eggs. Over easy is about 3 minutes, over medium 4 minutes and hard yolks, 5-6 minutes.
9. Drizzle with the sriracha sauce before serving.