Get full access to Outside Learn, our online education hub featuring in-depth nutrition, fitness and adventure courses, and more than 2,000 instructional videos when you sign up for Outside+..
Made with Pitaya Foods Passion Fruit Cubes and Açai Berry Powder, this upgraded version of traditional cranberry relish will take your Thanksgiving game to a whole new nutritional level. For more about Pitaya’s superfood products, see “Join the Dragon Fruit Craze.”
Passion Fruit Cranberry Relish with Açai recipe
- Microplane zest from orange. Peel and discard rind, then coarsely chop flesh.
- Combine all ingredients in heavy-bottom saucepan. Place over medium heat and bring to simmer. Cook, stirring often, until fruits have softened and cranberries have popped, about 12–15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool. Refrigerate before serving, preferably overnight.
- Calories 60
- Carbohydrate Content 18 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content .5 g
- Fiber Content 1 g
- Protein Content 1 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0 g
- Sodium Content 0 mg
- Sugar Content 11 g