Superpowered Superfood Passion Fruit Cranberry Relish with Açai
Dazzle your family with this antioxidant-rich fresh take on cranberry relish! Yes it’s the bomb with turkey, but also sublime with salmon, chicken, game meats, or cheese.
Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
Made with Pitaya Foods Passion Fruit Cubes and Açai Berry Powder, this upgraded version of traditional cranberry relish will take your Thanksgiving game to a whole new nutritional level. For more about Pitaya’s superfood products, see “Join the Dragon Fruit Craze.”
Passion Fruit Cranberry Relish with Açai recipe
- 1 large navel orange, including zest
- 1 cup Pitaya Foods Passion Fruit Cubes
- 1 cup fresh or frozen cranberries
- ½ large Honey Crisp apple, peeled & chopped
- 1 Tbs. Pitaya Foods Açai Berry Powder
- ¼ cup Bare Honey Bee Pollen Infused Honey
- Microplane zest from orange. Peel and discard rind, then coarsely chop flesh.
- Combine all ingredients in heavy-bottom saucepan. Place over medium heat and bring to simmer. Cook, stirring often, until fruits have softened and cranberries have popped, about 12–15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool. Refrigerate before serving, preferably overnight.
- Calories 60
- Carbohydrate Content 18 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content .5 g
- Fiber Content 1 g
- Protein Content 1 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0 g
- Sodium Content 0 mg
- Sugar Content 11 g