Get full access to Outside Learn, our online education hub featuring in-depth nutrition, fitness and adventure courses, and more than 2,000 instructional videos when you sign up for Outside+..
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Lightly grease a baking sheet with oil, or line with a silicone mat.
- Pulse the oats in a food processor for 1 minute, until a slightly grainy powder develops.
- Mix together the eggs, oil, honey, and cinnamon in a medium-size bowl. Stir in the zucchini and then the oats.
- Drop tablespoonfuls, spaced 1 inch apart, onto the prepared baking sheet and press slightly to flatten. Bake biscuits for 25 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Store the biscuits in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to 1 week, or in the freezer for up to a month.
- Calories 0
- Carbohydrate Content 0 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 0 g
- Fiber Content 0 g
- Protein Content 0 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0 g
- Sodium Content 0 mg
- Sugar Content 0 g
- Trans Fat Content 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat Content 0 g