Turkey Salad & Arugula with Spicy Chipotle Mayo on Ciabatta Rolls
Turn that leftover turkey into the perfect Thanksgiving sandwich.
Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
- ½ cup light mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. minced chipotle pepper
- 1 tsp. adobo sauce (from canned chipotle pepper)
- 4 medium scallions, minced
- ½ cup toasted pine nuts
- ½ cup minced green bell pepper
- 3 cups diced turkey (light and dark meat)
- 4 cups arugula, washed and trimmed
- 1 large tomato, thinly sliced
- 4 ciabatta rolls, halved
- ½ cup oil-cured black olives
- In medium bowl, combine mayo, chipotles, and adobo sauce. Stir in scallions, pine nuts, bell pepper, and turkey. Mix well and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Place one halved roll on each of 4 serving plates. Top one half of each roll with 1 cup arugula and several tomato slices. Top other half of each roll with turkey salad. Garnish with black olives, and serve immediately.
- Calories 560
- Carbohydrate Content 60 g
- Cholesterol Content 65 mg
- Fat Content 23 g
- Fiber Content 2 g
- Protein Content 32 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2.5 g
- Sodium Content 870 mg
- Sugar Content 6 g