Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
With hints of lemon and maple syrup, this creamy vegan pumpkin cheesecake is perfect for a holiday—or anytime—feast. A simple nut crust creates great flavor and texture.
Vegan Pumpkin Cheesecake
- To make crust, place nuts, molasses, cacao powder, and vanilla in blender, and process until mixture reaches desired texture. Scoop out, and press evenly into 8-inch cake pan. Chill in refrigerator 3–4 hours.
- To make pumpkin cheesecake filling: Place all ingredients in blender. Process until mixture is smooth and creamy. (If mixture is too thick to blend, add nondairy, soy-free milk, 1 Tbs. at a time, to desired thickness.)
- Pour pumpkin mixture into crust, smoothing out top. Cover, and refrigerate overnight to set. Cheesecake will keep up to five days in refrigerator.
- Calories 380
- Carbohydrate Content 27 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 28 g
- Fiber Content 5 g
- Protein Content 7 g
- Saturated Fat Content 13 g
- Sodium Content 210 mg
- Sugar Content 15 g