Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
This appetizer or savory dessert is a crowd pleaser. Feel free to substitute grapes with strawberries threaded on bamboo skewers.
- Preheat grill to 375°F. Place Brie on piece of foil large enough to wrap it well. Remove handful of grapes from stems, cut in half, and place on top of the Brie until the top is fully covered in grape halves. Pour extra virgin olive oil and honey over top. Bring foil up to the sides and wrap brie well.
- Place remaining grapes in coconut milk, and coat well. Transfer to sugar, and spoon it over grapes to coat.
- Place cheese and grapes on grill, and close cover. Grill cheese abut 5–10 minutes. Turn grapes when caramelized, about 8–10 minutes on each side. Serve cheese and grapes on platter with French bread.
- Calories 520
- Carbohydrate Content 75 g
- Cholesterol Content 40 mg
- Fat Content 21 g
- Fiber Content 1 g
- Protein Content 13 g
- Saturated Fat Content 14 g
- Sodium Content 450 mg
- Sugar Content 52 g