Toss with red lentil penne, or serve with grilled chicken and veggies or roasted salmon.
See more information about Moringa: Moringa: How One Plant Is Changing Lives.
- 2 Tbs. pine nuts
- 1 bunch watercress, large stems removed (about 1 cup watercress leaves)
- 1 cup Italian parsley leaves, loosely packed
- 3 cups basil leaves, loosely packed
- 1 Tbs. fresh Meyer lemon juice
- 1 Tbs. Kuli Kuli moringa powder
- 2 Tbs. grated Locatelli Pecorino Romano
- ⅓ cup olive oil, or more, to taste
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- In food processor, pulse pine nuts a few times. Add watercress, parsley, basil, and lemon juice, and pulse a few times more.
- Add moringa powder, pecorino, and olive oil, and purée until smooth. Add more oil if desired for smoother consistency, and salt and pepper to taste.