Did you know that in cold weather viruses spread more easily? It happens because the outer envelope of viral cells hardens in colder weather. Just like a winter coat, this outer layer protects the virus, allowing it to readily spread.
What can you do? It comes down to the basics of eating right, hydrating, exercising, lowering stress, and of course, washing your hands.
The Institute for Natural Medicine is offering this eBook, Winter Weather Foods for Immune Support, which includes immune-supporting vegetarian recipes and lifestyle tips from naturopathic doctors.
In the book you will learn about:
- Phytonutrients for immune support;
- Why healthy fats are important;
- The power of mushrooms for immune bioactives;
- Winter vegetables and fruits for optimal vitamin A, C and Zinc;
- Spices and herbs that support cellular health, and;
- Tips from naturopathic doctors on how your lifestyle improves immune function.
Download our free eBook here.