Carrot Cookies Recipe
Carrot Cookies Recipe.
Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
View more Paleo Dog Diet Recipes
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup organic unsulfured molasses
- 2 cups coconut flour
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp. ground ginger
- 2 tsp. aluminum-free baking powder
- Pinch Himalayan or Celtic sea salt
- 2 cups steamed, mashed carrots (or baked or steamed sweet potatoes)
- In a bowl, mix coconut oil, eggs, and molasses.
- In a separate large bowl, combine the coconut flour, cinnamon, ginger, baking powder, and salt.
- Gradually add the mashed carrots (or sweet potatoes) and the oil-egg mixture to dry ingredients. Mix well to form a dough.
- Drop by bite-sized spoonfuls onto a greased cookie sheet. Bake at 375°F for 12 minutes.
- Calories 0
- Carbohydrate Content 0 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 0 g
- Fiber Content 0 g
- Protein Content 0 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0 g
- Sodium Content 0 mg
- Sugar Content 0 g
- Trans Fat Content 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat Content 0 g