Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
From article: Natural Shopping Savvy
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 12-muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, whisk together 6 dry ingredients.
- In medium bowl, whisk together eggs and sugar until smooth. Add oil, buttermilk, vanilla, molasses, and orange zest, and whisk until smooth. Stir in carrots and raisins.
- Pour wet mixture over dry mixture, and stir just until combined. Divide among 12 muffin cups, and top each cup with a date half.
- Bake about 25 minutes, until inserted toothpick comes out clean. Cool in pan 5 minutes, then remove to cooling rack.
- Serving Size 1 muffin
- Calories 240
- Carbohydrate Content 34 g
- Cholesterol Content 35 mg
- Fat Content 12 g
- Fiber Content 4 g
- Protein Content 6 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0 g
- Sodium Content 210 mg
- Sugar Content 15 g
- Trans Fat Content 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat Content 0 g