Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
See more Paleo vegan recipes at: Paleo Vegan Recipes
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Combine cauliflower and leeks on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and toss with your hands to mix. Sprinkle all over with salt and pepper and roast for 20 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- While cauliflower is roasting, combine almond milk, cashew butter, nutritional yeast, and garlic in a blender. Purée until smooth and creamy. Season to taste
- with salt. Transfer to a small saucepan and simmer to warm.
- Remove roasted cauliflower and leeks from oven and combine with “cheese” sauce in an 8-inch square baking dish.
- Return to oven, and bake 5-7 minutes longer, until mixture is hot.
- Divide between individual serving
- dishes, sprinkle with chives, and
- serve hot.
- Calories 200
- Carbohydrate Content 17 g
- Cholesterol Content 135 mg
- Fat Content 13 g
- Fiber Content 5 g
- Protein Content 8 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 0 mg
- Sugar Content 5 g
- Trans Fat Content 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat Content 0 g