- 2 Tbs. plain organic Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbs. natural mayonnaise (or more yogurt)
- 1 Tbs. fresh-squeezed lemon juice plus extra for the avocados
- Pinch sea salt
- 1 Tbs. finely chopped fresh dill, tarragon or cilantro, optional
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 12 oz. lump crabmeat (or ¾ of a 16-oz. can blue crab claw meat, drained)
- 2 large ripe Hass avocados, carefully peeled, pitted, and halved
- In a large bowl, whisk together yogurt, mayonnaise, 1 Tbs. lemon juice, salt, and herb of choice until well combined. Gently stir in green onions and crabmeat until evenly coated.
- Sprinkle extra lemon juice on avocado halves, and lightly coat using your fingers. (Lemon juice will slow the browning of the avocado flesh.)
- Mound crab salad evenly onto avocado halves to serve.