- 2 cups Pomona organic pure peach juice, divided
- 1 Tbs. unflavored gelatin
- 2 Tbs. Bare Honey Raw wildflower honey, divided
- 1 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 0.7-oz. packages Chum Bites strawberry
- 3/4 cup sliced fresh strawberries
1. Pour 1/3 cup the juice into small bowl, sprinkle in gelatin, and stir to combine. Let sit 5 minutes.
2. Heat remaining juice in medium saucepan until it reaches a simmer. Remove from heat, add gelatin mix and 1 Tbs. honey, and stir to dissolve. Pour into 8x8-inch glass baking dish, and refrigerate at least 3 hours, until firmly set.
3. In small bowl, stir together yogurt, remaining honey, and vanilla. Cut gelatin into small cubes; place in a large bowl, and gently fold in strawberry Chum Bites, sliced strawberries, and yogurt mixture. Divide among dessert cups, and serve.
- Calories: 110
- Carbohydrate Content: 21 g
- Fiber Content: 3 g
- Protein Content: 6 g
- Sodium Content: 20 mg
- Sugar Content: 19 g