Get full access to Outside Learn, our online education hub featuring in-depth nutrition, fitness and adventure courses, and more than 2,000 instructional videos when you sign up for Outside+..
For more about this recipe: Get Inspiralized!
- Scrub beets, cut off ends, and spiralize into noodles. Bring large pot of salted water to boil.
- In food processor, combine arugula, spinach, basil, garlic, pistachios, olive oil, and lemon juice. Process into thick paste, adding water, 1 Tbs. at a time, if needed to thin. Season to taste with salt and pepper, and set aside.
- Add beet noodles to boiling water, and cook 3–4 minutes until tender, but firm. Drain, and transfer to serving bowl. Add pesto, and toss to mix. Divide among individual serving plates, top with goat cheese, and serve immediately.
- Calories 510
- Carbohydrate Content 27 g
- Cholesterol Content 15 mg
- Fat Content 41 g
- Fiber Content 8 g
- Protein Content 13 g
- Saturated Fat Content 9 g
- Sodium Content 320 mg
- Sugar Content 17 g