Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
For more about this recipe: Summer Slim Down
These cookies last 10 to 14 days in the refrigerator or two months in the freezer.
- In a bowl, combine coconut flakes and cinnamon and set aside.
- Place RAW Fit and cashews in food processor and process until well mixed with a flour-like consistency.
- Remove dates from water.
- Add coconut oil, dates and cranberries to mixture in food processor and pulse until everything begins to stick (about 20 pulses).
- Roll cookie balls and coat in coconut flake/cinnamon mixture.
- Refrigerate to harden the texture of the cookies.
- Calories 170
- Carbohydrate Content 18 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 9 g
- Fiber Content 2 g
- Protein Content 5 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3.5 g
- Sodium Content 5 mg
- Sugar Content 13 g
- Trans Fat Content 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat Content 0 g