Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
Made with “oatgurt,” a trendy new yogurt alternative made from—you guessed it—oats, this refreshing summer treat isn’t just packed with vitamins and minerals, it’s dairy-free! We used Hälsa Vanilla Oat Yogurt, but feel free to experiment with difference flavors to suit your palate.
Granola Girl Ambrosia recipe
- Combine orange, pineapple, apple, banana, blackberries, and grapes in medium mixing bowl. Let stand.
- In small mixing bowl, combine oat yogurt and honey, and mix well. Stir in coconut and pecans.
- Add oat yogurt dressing to fruit and mix gently to blend well. Gently fold in granola and serve at once.
- Calories 450
- Carbohydrate Content 54 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 25 g
- Fiber Content 8 g
- Protein Content 8 g
- Saturated Fat Content 9 g
- Sodium Content 125 mg
- Sugar Content 38 g