From article: Time for Tea - 3 Great Green Tea Recipes
- 2 lbs. boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 Tbs. chopped peeled fresh ginger
- 1 Tbs. chopped peeled fresh garlic cloves
- 2 Tbs. curry powder
- 1 Tbs. harissa spice
- 2 Tbs. safflower oil
- 1 large red onion, peeled, quartered, and thickly sliced
- 1 cup strong brewed green tea
- 1 cup organic chicken stock
- In large bowl, combine chicken, ginger, garlic, curry powder, and harissa spice. Marinate in refrigerator several hours, or overnight.
- In heavy-bottomed pot, heat safflower oil over medium heat. Add onions, and cook until softened. Increase heat, add chicken mixture, and cook five minutes, stirring often, until meat is lightly browned. Add tea and chicken stock, and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer, covered, 35 minutes. Remove cover, increase heat slightly, and cook until liquid is reduced to your liking.
- Calories: 260
- Carbohydrate Content: 6 g
- Cholesterol Content: 145 mg
- Fat Content: 12 g
- Fiber Content: 1 g
- Protein Content: 31 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 2 g
- Sodium Content: 200 mg
- Sugar Content: 2 g