Get full access to Outside Learn, our online education hub featuring in-depth nutrition, fitness and adventure courses, and more than 2,000 instructional videos when you sign up for Outside+..
1. In shallow dish, combine lemon juice and zest, 2 Tbs. olive oil, basil, Dijon, honey, salt, and pepper and whisk to combine and emulsify.
2. Arrange chicken breasts in single layer in dish, and swirl to coat bottoms of each breast. Flip breasts and swirl again to coat other sides. Cover dish, and refrigerate 2–8 hours.
3. Remove chicken from the fridge and preheat grill to medium. Gently rub cut surfaces of peaches with light drizzle of olive oil. Grill chicken until just cooked through, about 5–6 minutes per side.
4. Add the peaches, cut sides down, and grill 4–6 minutes until tender, lightly caramelized, and hot all the way through. Top each chicken breast with half a peach and drizzle with balsamic vinegar, if using, to taste.
- Serving Size 1/4 of recipe
- Calories 250
- Carbohydrate Content 11 g
- Cholesterol Content 85 mg
- Fat Content 10 g
- Fiber Content 1 g
- Protein Content 27 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1.5 g
- Sodium Content 550 mg
- Sugar Content 9 g