From article: The Telemere Treatment
- Serves 6Servings
- 1 lb. codfish, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 lb. raw shrimp, peeled, deveined, and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 lb. bay scallops
- 4 scallions, sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh chives
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 2 Tbs. olive oil
- Hot sauce to taste (optional)
- 2 (5.4-oz.) boxes garlic-flavored couscous
- In large bowl, combine codfish, shrimp, scallops, scallions, chives, parsley, and salt and pepper to taste. Mix ingredients using large spoon.
- Heat olive oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add fish mixture, and cook, stirring often, until fish is cooked through and lightly browned. Sprinkle with hot sauce, if desired. Reduce heat to very low, and cover to keep warm.
- Prepare couscous according to package instructions. Divide fish into 6 portions, and serve over couscous.
- Calories: 370
- Carbohydrate Content: 43 g
- Cholesterol Content: 90 mg
- Fat Content: 10 g
- Fiber Content: 3 g
- Protein Content: 30 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1 g
- Sodium Content: 1150 mg
- Sugar Content: 1 g