This smoothie uses cream of coconut for rich coconut flavor. Don’t mistake it for coconut milk, which is not sweetened.
For more smoothie recipes, see: 6 Fruity Smoothies
3/4 cup skim milk
1 cup nonfat frozen vanilla yogurt
2 Tbs. cream of coconut (such as Coco Lopez)
2 cups fresh pineapple, diced and partially frozen
1½ cups crushed ice cubes
Fresh pineapple wedges for garnish
- Pour milk into blender.
- Add yogurt, cream of coconut, pineapple, and ice.
- Blend until ice is incorporated and very fine, about 30 seconds.
- Stop and stir if blender slows or stalls.
- Garnish each serving with pineapple wedges.
- Calories: 130
- Carbohydrate Content: 26 g
- Cholesterol Content: 5 mg
- Fat Content: 1.5 g
- Fiber Content: 1 g
- Protein Content: 4 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1 g
- Sodium Content: 70 mg
- Sugar Content: 18 g