- 1 1/2 cups milk, almond milk, or coconut milk
- 2–3 Tbs. sugar (optional)
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder
- ½ lb. fresh strawberries, stems removed
- Red food coloring or beet powder (optional)
- ½ lb. fresh blueberries
- Blue food coloring (optional)
- In blender, combine milk, sugar if using, and protein powder. Purée until smooth. Pour about 2/3 of mixture into bowl, and set aside.
- Add strawberries to blender mixture, and purée until smooth. Add a few drops of natural red food coloring or 1 Tbs. beet powder, if desired. Pour strawberry mixture into frozen pop mold, and freeze 20 minutes.
- While strawberry mixture is freezing, rinse out blender and pour half of reserved vanilla mixture into blender. Add blueberries, and purée until smooth. Add a few drops of natural blue food coloring, if desired.
- Remove pops from freezer and carefully pour remaining vanilla mixture into pops over strawberry layer. Freeze 25 minutes. Carefully pour blueberry mixture over vanilla mixture, insert ice-pop sticks, and freeze until solid, about 3 hours.
- Calories: 50
- Carbohydrate Content: 7 g
- Cholesterol Content: 10 mg
- Fat Content: 1 g
- Fiber Content: 1 g
- Protein Content: 4 g
- Sodium Content: 30 mg
- Sugar Content: 5 g