Get full access to Outside Learn, our online education hub featuring in-depth nutrition, fitness and adventure courses, and more than 2,000 instructional videos when you sign up for Outside+..
- In blender, combine milk, sugar if using, and protein powder. Purée until smooth. Pour about 2/3 of mixture into bowl, and set aside.
- Add strawberries to blender mixture, and purée until smooth. Add a few drops of natural red food coloring or 1 Tbs. beet powder, if desired. Pour strawberry mixture into frozen pop mold, and freeze 20 minutes.
- While strawberry mixture is freezing, rinse out blender and pour half of reserved vanilla mixture into blender. Add blueberries, and purée until smooth. Add a few drops of natural blue food coloring, if desired.
- Remove pops from freezer and carefully pour remaining vanilla mixture into pops over strawberry layer. Freeze 25 minutes. Carefully pour blueberry mixture over vanilla mixture, insert ice-pop sticks, and freeze until solid, about 3 hours.
- Calories 50
- Carbohydrate Content 7 g
- Cholesterol Content 10 mg
- Fat Content 1 g
- Fiber Content 1 g
- Protein Content 4 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0 g
- Sodium Content 30 mg
- Sugar Content 5 g