Roasted Broccoli with Hemp Parm
This veggie dish is super simple, super healthy and packed with plenty of protein.
Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
- 1 large broccoli head, sliced into bite-sized florets
- 2 Tbs. grapeseed or sunflower oil
- 1/2 tsp. salt, divided
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds
- 2 Tbs. nutritional yeast
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ½ tsp. onion powder
- Heat oven to 450°F. Toss broccoli florets with oil until everything is lightly coated, and spread out on rimmed baking sheet. Season with ¼ tsp. salt. Bake 20 minutes, turning florets halfway during cooking, until darkened in a few spots.
- In small bowl, stir together hemp seeds, nutritional yeast, garlic powder, onion powder, and remaining ¼ tsp. salt. Serve broccoli topped with hemp seasoning.
- Calories 169
- Carbohydrate Content 10 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 12 g
- Fiber Content 6 g
- Protein Content 9 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 333 mg
- Sugar Content 3 g