Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
See How the Jackfruit Company Got Started for the story behind this recipe.
1. Pre-heat oven to 350°F. Oil bottom of 9×13-inch baking dish (glass or ceramic is best).
2. In large skillet, heat 2 Tbs. oil over medium heat. Add onions and chiles, and cook, stirring, until slightly softened, about 5 minutes. Add corn, and cook 2 minutes more; add garlic, and cook 1 minute more. Add enchilada sauce and jackfruit, and cook until just heated through. Stir in goat cheese.
3. Warm tortillas slightly, covered, in oven or microwave. Fill each tortilla with 1/4 jackfruit mixture and place, seam-side down, in baking dish. Bake until thoroughly warmed, 12–15 minutes. Sprinkle with chopped cilantro and serve with lime wedges on the side.
- Calories 450
- Carbohydrate Content 53 g
- Cholesterol Content 35 mg
- Fat Content 20 g
- Fiber Content 31 g
- Protein Content 17 g
- Saturated Fat Content 6 g
- Sodium Content 830 mg
- Sugar Content 4 g