This is a story of discovery, detox, and healing from an unexpected toxic mold exposure. In 2013, a Colorado hundred-year flood wiped out homes, towns, land and infrastructure. The rain was relentless as rivers and streams swelled to epic proportions and water rushed down mountainsides. This writer thought she was safe from the damage because her house was spared. Little did she know, the flooding left a pernicious invader in its wake. Years later, while being tested for carbon monoxide exposure, her doctors discovered mold embedded deep in her body. This is lesson you can learn from to avoid the same health issues and rid your home of toxic mold.
- Breaking the Mold
- How Naturopathic Doctors Treat Toxin Exposure
- 5 Ways to Protect Yourself from Indoor Toxins