Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
Let’s face it: the past year has been a mind-draining experience. So now is the perfect time for the Institute for Natural Medicine’s latest eBook on mental clarity and meditation, Food as Medicine: Nutrition and Wellness Habits for Mental Clarity and Focus. Download a free copy today and enter to win our Amazing Mindfulness Giveaway of mind and body products.
The science surrounding the role of diet and mental health has blossomed in recent years as we better understand the role of good fats, key nutrients, and a healthy microbiome for mental clarity and reducing the risk of depression and anxiety. Food as Medicine explains the relationships between food and mood with a look at the most important nutrients for mental health—plus recipes to help you incorporate them into your diet. You will also learn how naturopathic medicine can support your mind and whole-being with an in-depth look at the emerging field of nutritional psychology. And our friends at HeartMath will email a free 10-page guide to meditation and mindfulness practices to everyone who registers.
Download this free eBook, and you’ll automatically be registered to win our $700 Amazing Mindfulness Free Giveaway
Our prize package includes:
- HeartMath Inner Balance Bluetooth for Android or iPhone. The Inner Balance™ sensor and app teaches you how to shift from stress and frustration to balance and resilience with real-time feedback, based on your own heart rhythm. ($199 value)
- Award winning Gut-Brain Axis Probiotics. Win this stress-support probiotics package of Omni-Biotic Stress Release, Omni-Biotic Hetox, Omni-Logic Immune prebiotic, and Omni-Biotic mugs ($300 value)
- Free mindfulness.com App. Free membership for this mindfulness app that helps keep you calm and mindful throughout your day. ($69 value)
- Two Santori Cork Yoga Mats. These sustainably sourced yoga mats are made with non-toxic materials and provide extra grip with natural anti-microbial surfaces. ($118 value)
Just fill out the form below to download your free copy of Food as Medicine and enter to win.
This article is provided by the Institute for Natural Medicine, a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization, partnered with the American Association of Naturopathic Physicians. INM’s mission is to transform healthcare in America by increasing both public awareness of naturopathic medicine and access to naturopathic doctors for patients. INM believes that naturopathic medicine, with its unique principles and practices, has the potential to reverse the tide of chronic illness that overwhelms existing health care systems and to empower people to achieve and maintain their optimal lifelong health. INM strives to achieve this mission through the following initiatives:
- Education – Reveal the unique benefits and outcomes of naturopathic medicine
- Access – Connect patients to licensed naturopathic doctors
- Research – Expand quality research of this complex and comprehensive system of medicine